Thursday, February 17, 2011

Forever 16

Im not talking about the gorish, bloody video they showed you in drivers education titled "Forever 16". Im talking about my inner teenager and the fact that today myself and my inner teenager must accept the fact that I will be 31.

Yup, thats right. Im presently in the grey area between "fabulous twenties" and "old fuck". Ill be 31 tomorrow and Ive made it perfectly clear to my partner that I do NOT NOT NOT want a birthday party. If anybody pulls any shenigans on me, I will go buy 2000 camels and make them all spit on you. Then, I will make sure a gaggle (that is the scientific term to describe a million or more locusts) of locusts infest your house. You surely do not want to mess with me on this one      :-P

Either way, Im planning on going to a snazzy dinner and playing laser tag after dinner for my birthday. Thats how I want to spend it - my way. In my ripe old age of 31, all that activity is probably going to leave me sore and tired. Ill probably sleep the rest of my birthday...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment