Monday, February 14, 2011

Restless Legs ... and you

I dont personally have restless legs. I dont want them. I seem to hear about them all of the time though.

I have friends who have restless leg syndrome, and one friend who thinks she has it. Its a crazy thing I suppose. I mean what else is so freaking annoying than trying to sleep and being unable to because your legs are "restless". Of course, from what Ive heard, your legs dont necessarily have to be "restless", but they can be in pain, tingly, itchy, burny, and all kinds of funky shiz.

I do wish restless leg syndrome on some people though.... you know who Im talking about too. The people who, when you are in a hurry, are in front of you walking all slow on purpose because they know you are in a rush. I want to walk in front of them real fast, turn around facing them, and wiggle my hands and fingers at them like Im casting a spell and yell "You cant walk!! You are not worthy. Restless legs to you!!" and run away.

No comments:

Post a Comment