Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Im selfish

Thats right. I am selfish. I did not care about you Mister or Miss, I only cared about myself at this moment in time. I proudly proclaim that I did indeed perform a selfish act today. 


I quit my 2nd job. I dont know, Im just sick of working so much. I already work 40/hrs a week and sometimes overtime and/or meetings/conferences on weekends that I dont get compensated for. 


Plus I got a raise this year and a (kind of) promotion at my full time job, so I dont really feel I need to work a 2nd job. I want to have my spare time to myself. To do what I want. Eat, sit around, bike ride, touch myself... whatever may happen in that spare time I WANT IT ALLLL TO MYSELF. 


Although I did feel guilty (hence the selfish feelings also) when I broke the news to a few of my students today. One girl said "Mr Chris! You cant quit. Everybody always talks about you and the funny shit you say." I told the girl that if her ass hurt as bad as mind did from sitting in that stupid drivers ed car for so many hours, she'd understand better....lol. 


Also I came home from work and ate 2 of the Target brand fruit roll up bar thingys. Im not sharing them with anybody, they are E-P-I-C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment