Monday, August 27, 2012

"Hair" we go again....

You wouldnt know it but I actually do care about the way I look to other people. I mean, I always care (im very hygenic!) but what Im trying to say since my hair started falling out around age 25, its driven me fucking crazy...lol. 

I recently went to the ol' doc-tor and had him re-prescribe me propecia. Its the prescription pill that fucks with a guys hormones by interfering with testosterone and for us unlucky saps, lets our hair grow back. I was on it years ago and enjoyed LUSH hair but the side effects hit me like a shitstorm. I stopped and figured I'd let nature take its course. 

Well that was like 4 years ago and now Im older and wiser and still fucking hating going bald...lol. Im also using Rogaine once a day (because I have to be the difficult case - Im allergic to Rogaine). If I use it 1x a day instead of the 2x recommended dose, I usually dont get the side effects from that. 

So yeah, next time you see me my hair should look like this:


Haha except I wont be ugly with big lips and a unibrow like this dude. Im not vain, I swear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment